Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Vallace Disney Cruise Day 5 - Cozumel, Mexico

-- DAY FIVE --


Thursday began with breakfast at Lumiere's. We kind of split up this day because we had different excursions planned.

Kels, dad, and mom went on the Mayan Ruins Tour. The rest of us went on the Caves, Caverns, and Paradise Lagoon snorkeling trip. I included pics of the Mayan Ruins Tour, that's all I know about it hah. 

Mayan Ruins



















Caves, Caverns, and Paradise Lagoon


Our excursion left earlier than the Mayan Tour. First we met at Cabana's and from there got off the ship onto a ferry. It was a 45 minute ferry ride :/ when they started passing out barf bags on the get go I knew we were in for a treat. We only had one casualty, won't mention any names, Kortney. People were ralphing up left and right lol so we decided to go upstairs and sit where there was fresh air.


LAND. After that ferry ride I couldn't be more grateful.


Ready, set, go!


Ivan, our tour guide, led us through these streets to a van to take us to the caves!



There he is hehe ^^


I thought I was gonna die when we first got in the van bc no a/c + claustrophobic + hot = death. The ferry ride didn't make matters any better haha. After getting a cold water bottle it was better.


After driving for what seemed like forever we picked up our life vests or belts haha. I preferred a vest, didn't want to drown and all lol. Then we went to this cave and snorkeled!!! This is the only pic I have from Cathy hahaha. I tried to develop my underwater camera but it didn't work, it was probably too dark.


After that adventure we got back in the van for chilled bananas and cookies!


After the caves we drove to a lagoon.


I enjoyed the architecture on the way.







Later that afternoon we ate lunch!


And we got to eat here!









After taking the ferry again we had to hurry and buy souvenirs before the ship left!! I bought a blanket! We made it back on the ship just in the nick of time, mom and dad were worried hehe.


Once back on the ship I took a nap and then got ready for PIRATE NIGHT!


HAHAHA


What is Kraw doing?


We ate at Lumiere's for pirate night.





Pirates in the Caribbean, such a cute theme!


Appetizer -- pineapple with glaze and bananas with coconut


Salad -- chicken, lettuce, plantains


Entree -- mahi mahi


The dessert menu was cute ^^


Dessert -- sweet temptation


Kels was having fun with the camera this night.





We thought Sebastian told us to draw a duck with those 3 circles but I guess we were really supposed to draw a dog ...



Give me all the sass please.





After dinner we went to the pirate party!!



Really like what Kels did with her cardigan.


After the party and FIREWORKS there was a buffet in Cabana's with turkey legs!





No comments:

Post a Comment

DISNEY CRUISE + DISNEY WORLD 2017

DISNEY CRUISE + DISNEY WORLD 2017 Day One: Travel & Magic Kingdom Started the flight with some Jamba! They made me sit...