Tuesday, May 3, 2016

APRIL 2016

-- APRIL 2016 --


The first weekend in April began with General Conference! One out of the best two weekends of the year. Pajamas ... breakfast ... inspiring words ... the BEST. 


We made German pancakes with berries and powdered sugar.


Blessed to have a sissy this HOT. Thanks for the snapchat Kraw.


Wynne invited us to a campfire and it was very relaxing.


LOL I swear I wasn't the only one there


My favorite thing is getting pictures from the fam! haha


Every spring we decide to hike to the Y. And every year as we scream in agony on the way up we can't figure out why we ever wanted to do it in the first place.


For example ... Emsley began hugging this post out of exhaustion.


But once we reach the top we forget about the pain and vow to do it again next year :)))) 


For my last project in History of Creativity I made healthy "Muddy Buddy Energy Bites"


IF I GET ONE MORE FACE-SWAP SNAPCHAT FROM WYNNE ... so help me hahahah


Club going up on a Tuesday. Actually ... tacos going up on a Tuesday. 


The last day of Foodservice Systems my group did a presentation on our Cinco de Mayo theme day for a Middle School. Sadly, I threw away my mustache before we took the picture :(


Tuesday's are not only great for tacos but for half off movie tickets :D
hehe Kelsey's glasses are psycho


The Dietetics program had a closing social banquet with a yummy dinner. I asked Levin to take a picture of me and Natalie and I later find this ... thanks Levin hah


Hair's looking a little scraggly but ah well. Going to miss seeing Natalie on campus next year :(


The Juniors ... soon to be SENIORS!!! HOLLA


too much weirdness.


Poor Krawford was in the ER the week of his birthday :(((
I like his "helping hands", as Dad called them hehe


LOL never ceases to make me laugh


I have the best sissy. 


Post haircut selfie :)


Happy for Cathy and the fact that she graduated college!


Can't believe this will be me next year ... 


Sad that the semester ended and won't see Emsley until fall.


Jeanice got married! She was gorgeous!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DISNEY CRUISE + DISNEY WORLD 2017

DISNEY CRUISE + DISNEY WORLD 2017 Day One: Travel & Magic Kingdom Started the flight with some Jamba! They made me sit...