Wednesday, June 1, 2016

MAY 2016

-- MAY 2016 --

Between California and work, May has been jam packed! 

This first full month of summer with no school has been much appreciated.


Kori FINALLY moved back to Provo and it's been so much fun seeing her and having fun together, again!! Like this one night we tried to write a summer bucket list and eat Ben & Jerry's but somehow ended up at the Rooftop Concert and hot tubbing. ^^


I don't let Kori sit in the passenger seat. hehe JK. Someone else was sitting there and we were waiting for them in the parking lot at the BEST Wash Hut :D ^^


I feel like something bad is gonna happen to me for sharing this but I just think it's too funny. One for the books. And no, this doesn't work. ^^


#selfieswithcoworkers

I basically live at Utah Valley Hospital so I might as well show some proof. ^^


The best kind of emoji :)))) ^^


My cute lil sissy is off to prom! She looked STUNNING. Can I just be you???? ^^


More fun at work haha. They gave me a present. ^^




Oh. How lovely.


DA HARD WORKS tho. HAHA wut.


One Friday night before my internship I stayed with Suzy. We went to breakfast the next morning at Kneaders! 


Thank you for breakfast Aunt Suzy!!! ^^


After my internship I drove back to Provo to go to the Spanish Fork Hot Springs. The view was pretty splendid. ^^


Fun times with these guys! Didn't think I'd hear the end of "Mama". She was trying to keep us from leaving. LOL


YAY waterfall ^^


This dog looked so funny to me hehe ^^


TBH some of the pools were way too hot, at least for me haha. There were a couple that I thought were the perfect temperature and it was lovely.


More fun @ work with Natalie! ^^


The sushi on my lunch break was delicious! ^^


Taco Tuesday at Rubios!!!



The fish tacos are da bomb.


I had to get new tires on Phoebe and then get her inspected. After all that adulting I felt like I deserved a "Just Friends" from Sodalicious. Just friends with myself ... hehehe.


My forever pizza date ^^


I've never been huge fan of Slab until getting this ^^


I got the Chicken Cordeon on Bleu and Kels got the Chicken Bacon Ranch.



It was Kori's 21st birthday on Memorial Day!!


I didn't get to spend that much time with her bc of work but I was able to drop off balloons and cupcakes!


For Memorial Day I grilled kebabs and made cornbread! Yeah I know, you're jealous ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

DISNEY CRUISE + DISNEY WORLD 2017

DISNEY CRUISE + DISNEY WORLD 2017 Day One: Travel & Magic Kingdom Started the flight with some Jamba! They made me sit...