Sunday, September 4, 2016

AUGUST 2016 PART two

-- AUGUST 2016 PART two -- 


I went home for a week and it was a blast! I got to see Kraw & the rest of the fam :D ^^


On August 12th Kels and I officially moved out of Alpine Village! Farewell, you won't really be missed.

Before being kicked out Lilly did my eyelashes!!! ^^


After packing up the rest of our apartment we headed straight to the airport.


On the way to NEW HAMPSHIRE :D


We were enjoying the airport ^^


Stopped for a Cafe Rio sweet pork salad before the flight.


We made it to Chicago for our 10 minute layover hah.


WOW. The sunset was beautiful leaving Chicago.


Yay! We made it to Manchester! We got home super late, like 2 AM.


The next morning we went to the Riverwalk Cafe for breakfast with Jen!


Still in love with the blue since the last time I went.


Love Jen and our friendship!


Backyard NH trees ^^


The first night at home we went to a Sox game.


I adore these sibs of mine! ^^




I also adore these parents of mine! ^^





The Fenway Frank and French Fries were the only reason I went.



My favorite thing about the game was seeing Kraw with his EFY girlfriends that came to the game to see him.


On Monday we went to Lost River Gorge! It's in northern New Hampshire.


Me and Kort trying to be "cutesy" ^^


It was a grand time up in the White Mountains. 



She stole my shirt ^^


Kraw had football practice so luckily I had this chica to keep me company.




Spooky cave ^^




Look at her being so strong ^^


BFF ^^




We went to the Lobster Boat that night for dinner and I ordered the lobstah mac.


KING KONE! ^^


Kort insisted on having a lily pad so Parker got right on that by jumping in. 


Kort also picked a lovely bouquet of flowers.


We made our own drink concoctions at a gas station haha ^^ 


One night we went to an awesome Italian restaurant in Merrimack. 


Hampton Beach day!!!





Pizza by the ocean ^^


After eating pizza we drove to Exeter to pick up Kraw from football. From there we drove back to the ocean to go on a cruise + fireworks excursion!


Picture perfect views ^^



The moon started popping up and looked super cool ^^



My dearest ^^



LOL ^^


Weirdo!!! ^^


Cotton candy sunsets are dreamy 




We spent the next morning in Boston and enjoyed walking around and seeing sights on the Freedom Trail.









I liked this cookie we got from the North End. ^^



To end the trip with a bang we got huge ice cream cones!!!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

DISNEY CRUISE + DISNEY WORLD 2017

DISNEY CRUISE + DISNEY WORLD 2017 Day One: Travel & Magic Kingdom Started the flight with some Jamba! They made me sit...