Friday, July 1, 2016

JUNE 2016 PART two

JUNE 2016 PART two


Summer is seriously the best, don't you think? I didn't think the end of the month could get any better than the beginning, but it did!


It was Strawberry Days in Pleasant Grove this month! Kori and I decided to check out the carnival.


Of course we had to indulge in the strawberries and cream! 


We ran into kels and parker at the carnival and they gave us their leftover tickets #blessed.


We rode the carousel!! It was even more fun in a skirt ... I recommend it! hehe that was a joke


As we were walking around the carnival this woman gave us the rest of her tickets! We ended up riding this kiddie coaster and the conductor secretly gave our tickets back to us hahaha. We were blessed to be so lucky considering the unlucky day we both had.

The third ride we went on was one that you stand up and then it spins really fast in a circle. LOL couldn't walk straight after.


Grocery shopping fun with the twin ^^
We even like to push the cart together hehe


"What should I do with my arms?" -- Kylie


We went on a little walk up Rock Canyon.


These girls are fun :))) ^^ 


It was $5 Tuesday and I had a gift card from work (grateful) so we saw Finding Dory! The sunset walking into the theater deserved a picture.


Baby Dory was my favorite, I wish she never grew up lol.


Bombay House was yumyumyum. When we walked into the restaurant they told us they don't sit only two people after 530 PM ... jokesters.




The last weekend in June we traveled to IDAHO!!!

First: Maverik, adventures first stop :)

The Pepsi Max came back to haunt me that night ... I was wide awake until about 2 AM, it was miserable hah.


Kori and I stopped at Maddox Drive-In for lunch.


It's like Sonic but more old-fashioned haha. It was fun!


I thought this was cute ^^


I love the signs.


The food was even better!


Kori snapped this awesome pic on the way to Grandma's house.


About three hours later we made it to grams house!!!


We had fun looking through photos and found this gem. My mommy is so cute.


Proof that Kels is one minute older than me ^^


Grams got a pizza for us to eat for dinner!!! all the toppings imaginable :)


After eating pizza, Kori and I were both exhausted. After working 7 AM -12 PM and then driving three hours to Idaho I deserved a nap, hence the gross eyes ^^


After our nap we drove down to the reservoir.


I was so lucky that Kori came with!


It was even more fun with her there 


When we got back from the reservoir we devised a plan to lock out parker and kels when they arrived at grams house. We popped in Annie and waited for them to pull into the driveway. When they got there our plan didn't last very long, grams got the door eventually and we missed the memo to jump out and scare them. 


I made kels take a pic of kori sleeping for me haha.


The next morning we had Grandma's Crazy Breakfast # 1,235,364.


haha weirdo ^^


We went to Lava Hot Springs on Saturday!


Surprise Kelsey's face turned into a hand.


After 100 degree weather for so long the upper 70s felt niceeee.



We actually sat in the hot tub for a little bit bc we were cold haha.


Afterwards we stopped for donuts & chocolate milk :))))))


We walked around downtown too!


Parker, thanks for being our photographer!


On the way home we saw this sight ^^

At home we made enchiladas and then took a nap! HAHA we took a nap every day we were there.


After our nap we went to the reservoir for a weenie roast.


us eating hot dogs :D ^^


Burnt to perfection hehe


us eating s'mores :D ^^


hard at work toasting marshmallows ^^


This is my s'moreo!!! ^^


we were making all kinds of s'mores :))) we had peanut butter cup ones and even potato chip ones!


Really wanting one of those rn ^^


KORI!


Grateful for self-timer!!! hah


Annoyed cuz we had to take another for obvious reasons.

Later that night we watched The Little Mermaid *heart eyes* and took turns showering off the campfire smoke on us.


The next day was Sunday! We went to grandma's church at 9 AM ... and took pictures!


I almost broke the fence :/


Grandma's fence never disappoints.


the hair flip tho ^^


weeee we almost survived three days of no cell service


The open road, open fields, and sunshine make me happy :)


We tried out Grandma's other fence, I don't think it worked.



We couldn't figure out how to do the whole straw-in-your-mouth-thing.


I guess we did?


some candids ^^


The sun was BLINDING.


We were lucky to have this cute lil' baby sleep above us at night.


After taking pictures we ate dinner!


... and had oreo ice cream sundaes. Kels really enjoyed it ^^


Kori and I took a nap after eating dinner but some people ^^ didn't think they needed one ... a couple hours later they were passed out.

The rest of the evening we each took a page in a coloring book and colored! Around 7 PM Kori and I drove back to Provo.


Our Idaho game plan ^^


So ... I sat on my glasses and broke them on this trip LOL. RIP guyz you did me well for the past 4-ish years. OH I also forgot my underwear, makeup, and hair brush so that was cool.

I can't believe June is over! Crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DISNEY CRUISE + DISNEY WORLD 2017

DISNEY CRUISE + DISNEY WORLD 2017 Day One: Travel & Magic Kingdom Started the flight with some Jamba! They made me sit...