Sunday, July 26, 2015

Summer Fun brought to you by: KAYLEY


 Enjoying #templetuesday


Lalalove all the colorful happy flowers!


It was a beautiful morning!



Flautas from Red Iguana in Salt Lake. Look at dat guac. *drooling*


New hair, new me. *insert diva emoji* But really I went to Aveda Institute in Provo to get my hairs cut and really enjoyed the experience.


Provo Bakery for their day old $5 box. What a screaming deal.


Breakfast of champions.


Looking out the window to see a BRIGHT blue sky = happiness.


Twins who eat breakfast.


like hi there I just woke up hi


Yeah I know so artsy.


Bacon, eggs, toast, and sweet potato hash made sissy breakfast a success! oh and can't forget the banana smoothie!


Black bean tostada's for dinner.


More food cuz America. Tried Zaxby's for the first time, decided you can't go wrong with fried chicken!


Driving up Little Cottonwood Canyon to hike to Cecret Lake!


hola. Right after this we had the the blessing of walking through a very aromatic entryway. This dude couldn't hold it in I guess...could've at least given us a gas mask. I couldn't resist laughing oops.


Prepare for breathtaking views.


#hugyourbffday



Found some chubby lil friends. Yeah I'm lookin at you.


This lil one was eating some lunch.


Can I build a house right in the middle of this ? plz


Ain't no secret that we made it to Cecret Lake.


Selfie cuz America.


The sun's rays got me.


More selfies cuz America & 2015.


Please keep this a Cecret but I picked this flower and wasn't supposed to.



This is real life.


Oops last one I promise.


This is Utah.


Pic with my good ol' pal.


haha hi there


"let's do a funny one"



In love with the blue skyyy.


Like this is nature.


Sorry, it was just so beautiful.


Snapchat filters are so fun.


We made some new friends on our floor.


PSA: SLEEPOVER AT KELSEY'S


Kels made almond joy bites! Highly recommend them for a healthy sweet treat! Find the recipe at: http://www.gimmesomeoven.com/almond-joy-energy-bites-recipe/

K & K ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

DISNEY CRUISE + DISNEY WORLD 2017

DISNEY CRUISE + DISNEY WORLD 2017 Day One: Travel & Magic Kingdom Started the flight with some Jamba! They made me sit...