Thursday, May 7, 2015

Vallace Vacation Day 8: ANIMAL KINGDOM

We spent our final day of vacation at Animal Kingdom!


We all got the same hat at the Disney souvenir store! They have various Animal Kingdom related pins on them. #triplets 



Expedition Everest is right behind us!







Silly mommy.


On the Kilimanjaro Safari ride an animal just strolled right past us. Cool.


Hello Mr. Elephant.


Hello flamingos.


Hello Rhino crossing the road.




We found soft serve Dole Whip!! {pineapple ice cream}




Festival of The Lion King is my favorite show at Disney! A must see.



As we were leaving we found Jesus in the sky reminding us of what is most important.


Our favorite attraction the whole trip. {according to our father}


So sad our vacation is ending.


We went to Sonny's for dinner before dropping me off at the airport! The rest of the fam had a later flight back to NH. We actually ended up taking off from Florida at the same time...read further for more about that...


Here are some precious snapchats of Kraw taken that day.





My adventure begins. Seems to be going pretty well right? Just sitting here at the gate waiting to board at 4:07. When it's time to board everything goes as planned. I get on the plane sit in my seat next to a nugget and her mother. We start moving so I think OK we're about to take off and I start falling asleep. Next thing I know they announce that they are having problems with the engine! Ugh. They try to fix it without a mechanic to no avail blah blah blah. Since they can't figure out the problem we have to return to the gate for a mechanic to look at the plane.


An hour after we were supposed to take off...little did I know when we were really going to leave.


I was stuck on this sweltering plane for about 2 hours. {something else wasn't working so we weren't getting good ventilation - it was HOT}


They decide to let us off the steamy plane and wait at the gate. 


Thankfully they bought everyone Chick-Fil-A!! Waiting and waiting hour after hour we finally board the plane after 9 PM and take off almost 5 hours later than we were supposed to. pheewww finally. When I get to SLC around midnight I have to wait for about 30 min for Kelsey to pick me up, she hit some traffic {who woulda thunk} lolol. We got back to Provo a little after 1 AM. 
Now that was the perfect finale to end a vacation. hehe

All in all it was one of the BEST vacations everrr. All thanks to our daddy for making it happen!

K & K ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

DISNEY CRUISE + DISNEY WORLD 2017

DISNEY CRUISE + DISNEY WORLD 2017 Day One: Travel & Magic Kingdom Started the flight with some Jamba! They made me sit...