Thursday, May 7, 2015

Vallace Vacation Day 7: EPCOT

Time for my favorite park - EPCOT!!!
It was sad that Kyle and Kels couldn't be there but at least all the fun people were ;)


The tree accessory made it into the car from the day before, perfect for Kraw to wear.



I'd like to give you a fair warning that from this point on this is basically a selfie tour of Epcot from yours truly {Kayley} lolol


We were lucky to be at Disney during that period of time because the Flower and Garden Festival was happening at Epcot! They have a ton of topiaries everywhere around the park and I love it.



Just chillin with the rents. Kort and Kraw were nice enough to ride the mild version of Space Mountain with me but those wild kids still wanted to ride the intense version so we patiently waited.


We headed over to Club Cola after Space Mountain for our morning "coffee". You can try different drinks from all over the world! Some are nasty but others are delicious.


I'm glad Kort didn't forget, pinkies up always.


#ootd


My favorite snapchat filter at Epcot.


The Butterfly Garden had beautiful flowers and carrots growing !!! {that's what I'm pointing at excitedly}






Kort's the cutest person I know. 

After we rode most of the rides in the front of the park it was time to enter the WORLD SHOWCASE. We always eat "around the world", it's so fun to get food from every country.

Mexico


In Mexico we got nachos and chips with salsa & guac {yes I know the guac is extra}


Inside this building they make it look like an outdoor market place and they have a bunch of things from Mexico for sale. Also, there's a ride in the back.


We took a boat ride in Mexico called the Gran Fiesta.


Norway


In Norway we got these sweet pretzels.


I don't know what to call this but it's my favorite thing at the Norway showcase.

China


In China we got orange chicken and curry chicken!


Germany





They had a Werther's shop that sold a bunch of goodies with caramel. We got a caramel apple, chocolate cookie with caramel glaze, and caramel popcorn.


Ohh so sweeepyyy.

Italy


We didn't buy any food in Italy but this was my favorite thing there. Lady & The Tramp will be remembered forever.

America


Haha this is America. We bought a turkey leg, so good.



We watched performers sing American tunes. Kort clearly was enjoying it?


We also got frozen lemonade. Refreshing.

Japan


We didn't buy any food in Japan but found this peaceful area.

Morocco


Dad got pistachio baklava but Kort and I didn't want any so we went exploring.




France



We got some Parisian sweets.


We saw a movie about France...totally not worth seeing. Unless you want to sit in A/C. Before the movie we were stalking Aurora. She went on a break and we were waiting at the door for her to come out so that she could photobomb one of our pics but she didn't come out before we had to go to the movie :(


United Kingdom



Whatchu know about us.


Sun. Too bright.


Fish and chips. Yes please.

Canada


That was the only pic I got in Canada haha. I don't know what that's supposed to mean.


As we were leaving we road Test Track and used our fast passes. Afterwards you can take pics with the car you designed. Kraw and Dad designed this red car.


Kort and I designed this blue beast hahaha.


Naturally I turn into a bunny and Kort turns into an Egyptian ninja.


And what do you know we found a random little bunny in the grass :)


I'm an elephant hear me roar.


Sad to leave.


hahaha dadddd ♥


Kraw and Dad holding up the golf ball while I'm just trying to hold up my head. #diva


I see you.


Mother fits in quite nicely.


My fingers may be deformed.


Oh, hi good lookin over thur.


Still sad.


More sad.


I bought this little wallet in Mexico!


It was a rough day for Kraw.


When we got back to our hotel we went for a little dip and then wound down the night with some room service pizza.

K & K ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

DISNEY CRUISE + DISNEY WORLD 2017

DISNEY CRUISE + DISNEY WORLD 2017 Day One: Travel & Magic Kingdom Started the flight with some Jamba! They made me sit...